West Lothian Project SEARCH
West Lothian Project SEARCH is a business-led programme which means the young people learn relevant, marketable skills while immersed in the business environment.
The young people take part in three internships with the host employer over 40 weeks, resulting in improved employment skills and confidence, with 800 hours of work practice.
A tutor and job coaches are based on site at all times, working closely with the business to provide training, internships and on-going support.
- Autism and/or a Learning Disability
- You must be between 16 and 29 years old
- Want to secure a full time job (16+ hours)
- Live within West Lothian
- Be able to commit full time for 1 year
What it involves:
- Undertake 3 internships, each lasting 10 weeks with the host employer
- Complete 5 hours daily work experience, Monday - Friday with the host employer
- Work towards a variety of work based qualifications
- Gain all the skills you need to get you that perfect job!
- Support you to get the perfect job!
- Help you settle when you are in your perfect job!
Contact email@example.com or call 07917814440 for an informal chat