- Application & Interview Tips
LEAPS supports young people in South-East Scotland, raising aspirations and providing impartial advice about higher education. LEAPS aims to promote social inclusion and equality of opportunity by facilitating increased participation and success in higher education.
- Provide (a) young people and (b) their parents with advice, information and encouragement to consider higher education, accessed directly or through further education, as an attractive and attainable option.
- Provide impartial information and advice about courses and routes to higher education.
- Raise awareness of widening participation issues and the need to challenge traditional assumptions about admissions criteria within (a) higher education institutions and (b) schools.
- Enhance the prospects of young people fulfilling their academic potential by promoting positive attitudes to learning and acquisition of learning skills to ensure effective transition to and success in higher education.
- Monitor and evaluate student progression into, through and beyond higher education.
bathgate more info >
livingston more info >
various more info >
pumpherston more info >
Lindsay Social Care Support Modern Apprentice Read more >