- Application & Interview Tips
TriChem - Warehouse/Driver - Wage Subsidy
Service and Location
Hours/Days of Work
- Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
Rate of Pay
Conditions of employment
16-24 year olds only - West Lothian Steps N2 Work eligibility conditions apply.
West Lothian Steps N2 Work opportunities are open to West Lothian Residents only.
Applicants aged 16-18 must be unemployed, applicants 19-24 must be 3 months unemployed or have previously engaged with MCMC or GRFW.
"The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010"
- Warehouse duties -
- Order picking
- Loading onto vans
- Helping manufacturing processes
- Driving deliveries throughout Scotland
Experience /Qualifications Required
- Must be aged 21 for insurance purposes
- Full clean driving license
- Fork lift license desirable but not essential.
Personal Qualities Required
- Hard working
- Fit, able to lift 30Kgs
- Team player
In house training will be supplied.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
09th April 2017
bathgate more info >
livingston more info >
various more info >
pumpherston more info >
Lindsay Social Care Support Modern Apprentice Read more >